Get your job distributed as widely as possible with MaxRecruit®.
With performance-based MaxRecruit, we've taken the guesswork out of deciding which job sites to use. Your job will be automatically distributed to top aggregators, including:
- And 25+ others
Be sure to read our guide on how to get the most from your MaxRecruit job posting.
Benefits of MaxRecruit:
- Industry-leading results. In recent tests, MaxRecruit delivered an average of 61 click-applications per ad vs. the industry average of 20.**
- Stay on top of changing market conditions with ActiveMonitoring™. MaxRecruit constantly monitors your job across all aggregators, and adjusts its placement and cost-per-click, ensuring you get optimal results.
- Place once, worry less. MaxRecruit is easy to manage. Simply post the job and the rest is handled by us.
** Job Board Doctor 2018-2019 Global Recruitment Site Trends Survey
Which MaxRecruit do you need?
- MaxRecruit distributes your job to top aggregators and optimizes its placement for broadest impact.
- MaxRecruit Gold just like performance based MaxRecruit, MaxRecruit Gold distributes your job to top job sites, and uses a larger budget to increase your job’s visibility
- MaxRecruit Platinum distributes your job to top job sites with our most robust budget.
- MaxRecruit Platinum Work Remote allocates a larger ad budget across multiple metro areas with the largest concentration of candidates who will be a great fit with your job’s requirements.
- MaxRecruit Hourly like performance based MaxRecruit, MaxRecruit Hourly distributes your job to top aggregators, and it uses a smaller budget that is appropriate for hourly positions where candidates are relatively easy to find.
- MaxRecruit Lite provides PERM advertising, helping fulfill a portion of the requirements you must meet before hiring a foreign worker who is applying for a green card.
Which MaxRecruit do you need?
|MaxRecruit||MaxRecruit Gold||MaxRecruit Platinum (most popular)||MaxRecruit Platinum Work Remote||MaxRecruit Hourly||MaxRecruit Lite|
|Great for ...||All jobs||Jobs that need a higher budget than MaxRecruit||Jobs that need our most robust budget, including hard-to-fill roles.||Tailored for work-from-home remote jobs to attract a wider range of candidates and focuses on the best areas for relevant talent||Hourly and lower wage positions. Works well for cost conscious recruiters.||Immigration ads. Help meet job posting compliance requirements.*|
|Automated job posting distribution|
|Active Monitoring technology to track job post performance|
|Automated budget optimization|
|Automated job post duration management|
|Job posting performance reports|
Posting to top recruitment sites, including:
Glassdoor®, Jobs2Careers®, Nexxt®
|Custom advertising budget for one or multiple jobs and candidates, or for hard-to-fill roles|
|Ability to add additional budget and manage campaigns with a range of spend options|
|Supports remote (work from home) work|
|Higher advertising budget for hard-to-fill positions and professional roles|
|Robust advertising budget for hard-to-fill positions and professional roles|
|Largest advertising budget for hard-to-fill positions and professional roles|
|Lower advertising budget for hourly or lower wage positions|
|Meets immigration-related job advertising requirements|
* MaxRecruit Lite offers a job search website other than the employer's, helping meet compliance requirements for hiring foreign workers. Uses Jobs2Careers, Nationwidejobsearch.com and the newspaper jobs search page. Provides search documentation with dated copies of advertisements.
Contact Nevada News Group Ad Sales (775) 881-7653